COMPONENTER® Step BATCHING EQUIPMENT
The AZO COMPONENTER® Step provides automatic weighing of minor and micro components, such as pigments, flavorings and additives into a batch container. This batching equipment essentially replaces a manual process of an operator scooping individual ingredients according to formula until the container is filled, which also allows for contamination and error.
Instead, the AZO COMPONENTER® Step’s indexing system automatically moves each container one at a time, and each container is filled one step at a time, reducing the likelihood of contamination.
Other features include:
- High throughput from fully automatic filling and movement through the facility
- Batches are separated, reducing the likelihood of contamination
- Promotes strict adherence to hygiene requirements, batch purity and product segregation
- Containers are tracked and monitored through the entire process
- Ideal for food, pharma, plastics and chemical industries